Digital Media Manager
Award-winning Irish jewellery designers Juvi are currently hiring for the exciting and varied role of Digital Media Manager at their busy workshop in Foxrock.
As a small family run, tight knit office space, the perfect candidate will be upbeat, have a can-do, “get stuck in attitude”, while bringing their creative flair, enthusiasm, and expertise to the fold.
The ideal candidate is an ideas person, with vision and ability to bring their ideas to reality, a natural digital storyteller. Our vibrant office houses both Juvi and our sister company DA:YT watches. The successful candidate will be responsible for building on our social media presence for both brands, utilising the most recent trends and tools to create a beautiful and appealing aesthetic.
- Daily management of Juvi & DA:YT social media channels across all channels – Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience)
- Develop a social media strategy to tell our story in an engaging and beautiful way
- Content creation – Instagram stories, reels and animation
- Copy writing for social media and website pieces
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
- Dovetail with the managing director to develop brand identity
- Management of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 3+ years’ proven experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing Mailchimp (or similar), Later, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & Social Media ad campaigns
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Proficient in Indesign, Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro (or similar for video production). Photography skills a bonus.
- Proficient in WordPress and WooCommerce.
Send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com
Competitive Salary DOE